SmartStrip® INR Information
- ‘Chip on a strip’ each SmartStrip® has an embedded memory microchip which allows it to store calibration data, expiry date and lot number.
- On board QC – Each strip has two qualitative controls to monitor the humidity and temperature the strip has been subjected to prior to use. If the strip is compromised it will be rejected by the CoagMax® or CoagLite®
- Low blood volume – The SmartStrip® INR uses only 5ul of blood, less than any other coagulation system on the market. This feature allows for the use of significantly less painful lancets than any other point-of-care device.
- Individually wrapped – Each strip is individually wrapped with a smart humidity wafer to keep each strip in perfect condition prior to use.
- Notch design – The test strip has an alignment notch to ensure efficient use and only a small blood sample requirement.